Stitchers follows Kirsten Clark, who has been recruited into a government agency to be "stitched" into the memories of people recently deceased to investigate murders and mysteries that otherwise would have gone unsolved. Cameron, a brilliant neuroscientist, assists Kirsten in the secret program headed by Maggie, a skilled covert operator. The program also includes Linus, a bioelectrical engineer and communications technician. Camille, Kirsten's roommate and a computer science grad student, is also recruited to assist Kirsten as a "stitcher". Added to the team is LAPD Detective Quincy Fisher who after crosses path with Kristen ends up recruited to the program.
- Emma Ishta as Kirsten Clark, a Caltech student recruited to the secret Stitchers program. She was given Temporal Dysplasia, a fictional condition in which a person cannot sense the passing of time, at the age of eight after her father attempted to stitch her into her mother while she was still alive, resulting in the death of her mother and the loss of Kirsten's memories of her parents.
- Kyle Harris as Cameron Goodkin, brilliant neuroscientist who is part of Stitchers program. He had heart valve surgery at a young age leading to his initial meeting of Kirsten.
- Ritesh Rajan as Linus Ahluwalia, one bio-electrical engineer and technical communications for Stitchers program.
- Salli Richardson-Whitfield as Maggie Baptiste, a former CIA assassin and the leader of Stitchers program.
- Allison Scagliotti as Camille Engelson, roommate of Kirsten and talented graduate student of computer science. She was revealed to be assigned by Maggie to keep an eye on Kirsten.
- Damon Dayoub as Detective Quincy Fisher, an LAPD officer who is later recruited into the Stitchers program.
|Season||Number of Episodes|