|“||I've never been scared like that before.||”|
|Season 2 | Number of Episodes: 10|
|Premiere Airdate||March 22nd, 2016|
|Finale Airdate||May 24th, 2016|
|Slogan||If she's in your head, you're already dead.|
- Kyle Harris teased that now that "We have Fisher onboard as a regular this season, I think there’s that whole treaded territory. What his backstory is and how this is now affecting his life."
- Harris also stated that he's heard that there will be episodes this season that we’ll learn a lot of backstory. The whole episode will be a flashback episode of how each individual character found their way to this program.
- Linus will be inspired to do some growing up and reorder his life. Whereas Camille, this is the single most dire situation she’s ever been in in her life... And, in the aftermath of that, she feels wholly unprepared to go. So, she will pull away emotionally and seek fight training from Fisher.
- Maggie: Things are never cut and dried, good or bad for her and sometimes you have to do things that are contrary to what are as a person or how you do your job. So there are times when we will mistrust Maggie because of the things that she has to do. She is an agent, but… Maggie, on the whole has the lab and the kids that she loves and she wants to protect them, while trying to keep her job. Although she will have more power this season; she will give more power to the others as well, so that they can do what they need to do. By the time this season ends you’ll have a very clear idea of who she's working with and what are her intentions with the kids.
- Camille will be trying to cheer up Detective Fisher (Damon Dayoub) as he recovers from last season's wounds.
- Emma Ishta as Kirsten Clark – TBA
- Kyle Harris as Cameron Goodkin – TBA
- Salli Richardson as Maggie Baptiste – TBA
- Allison Scagliotti as Camille Engelson – TBA
- Ritesh Rajan as Linus Ahluwalia – TBA
- Damon Dayoub as Quincy Fisher 
Characters that appear in 3 episodes or more.
- Cassidy Freeman as Linda Edwards 
- John Billingsley as Mitchell Blair 
- Ross Kurt Le as Alex 
- Jasmin Savoy Brown as Nina
- Kaylee Quinn as Young Kirsten
Characters that only appear in 1 or 2 episodes
- Guy Wilson as TBA 
- Michael Graziadei as TBA 
- Tim Chiou as TBA 
- Dontrell Griffin as TBA 
- Coco Quinn as Younger Kirsten
- Dondré Whitfield as Sam Lewis 
- Logan Paul as Theo Engelson
- Jack Turner as Liam Granger
Spoilers and Notes:
- On July 25th, 2015, it was announced that Damon Dayoub who plays Quincy Fisher was promoted to series regular for Season 2 after being a recurring character for the series' 1st season.
- John Billingsley, best known for "True Blood", "Star Trek: Enterprise", will recur in Season 2 as Mitchell Blair, an NSA executive who arrives on the scene as part of an “abrupt change” to the Stitchers’ organization. Described as having a “folksy, disarming charm” to mask his “ice-cold intent and deadly ideas,” we’re thinking Mitchell will prove quite the thorn in Maggie’s side.
- Additionally, Cassidy Freeman (Smallville, Longmire) will guest-star as Linda Edwards, a hacker who uses her “impressive skills” to taunt the Stitchers team.
- Billingsley and Freeman’s characters will both be introduced in the second episode of Season 2.
- Allison Scagliotti described season 2 as Bigger. Badder. Sexier. Slicker, whereas Ritesh Rajan said that the show's tone is Darker. More mature both as a show and as the characters as whole, and that they are going to pick up right where we left off. So, the events at the end of Season 1 finale definitely will take a heavy toll on everybody in terms of what are they doing at the program. 
- Emma Ishta teased that we will learn more about Kirsten's parents, but especially more about the mother.
- The first title to be confirmed for Season 2 was the 5th episode aptly named Midnight Stitcher.
- On October 26th, 2015, there was an early 6AM call according to executive producer of the series, Jeffrey A. Schechter. 
- The table read for one of the episodes of Season 2 took place November 20th, 2015 and Norman Buckley was present. 
- Scouting for Episode 2.06 took place on November 30th, 2015.
- The table read for Episode 2.07 took place on December 9th, 2015.
- Damon Dayoub's character, Quincy Fisher will have a lot of fight scenes this season.
- Prepping for 2.08 started on December 14th, 2015. 
- Jeff A. Schechter, the executive producer of Stitchers also teased on December 14th, 2015, that we'd be receiving news soon about when the series comes back to airs it's second season. 
- On December 15th, 2015, Andrew Zuber (a writer for the series) tweeted that there was prop meeting for the show. 
- On December 17th, 2015, the actor Tim Chiou confirmed he'd be appearing in Season 2 as a new character that's a lawyer in Pretty Little Lawyers. 
- The last day of filming for Stichers in 2015 (at least) was December 22, 2015 according to Ross Kurt Le.
- Coco, Kayley Quinn's younger sister was also cast as an even younger version of Kirsten Clark. 
- Jasmin Savoy Brown has been cast in a recurring role on Freeform’s procedural drama series “Stitchers.” She will guest-star as “Nina”, a well-versed fangirl who works at a comic book store and strikes up a “hot nerdy flirtation” with a member of the Stitchers team. 
- On January 5th, 2016, it was revealed that a lot of the scenes that require a sound stage are done so at Stage 5. 
- On January 11th, 2016 Layla Alizada, a guest star revealed that Season 2 would begin airing in March in an Instagram post. 
- As of January 13th, 2016, 2x09 has begun shooting while prepping for the second season finale has begun. The wrap party is also on the horizon! 
- The final table read of the season took place on January 21st, 2016.
- on Sunday, January 24th, it was confirmed on the Stitchers' Facebook page that Season 2 will premiere sometime in Spring of 2016. 
- The executive producer and main cast were recently interviewed by Michael Knox Smith for his entertainment blog MikesFilmTalk. 
- Principal photography for Season 2 will wrap on February 1, 2016, according to executive producer Jeffrey A Schechter. 
- There may or may not be more than than the 11 episodes we got in Season 1, in Season 2.
- Zap2it featured an exclusive behind the scenes story of the premiere episode of Season 2 teasing Cameron's fate. 
- A sneak preview of the opening minutes of the Season 2 premiere episode, 2.0 followed by an announcement by Kyle Harris was released exclusively by Zap2It. 
- Salli’s husband is Dondré Whitfield, who will be playing a character called Sam Lewis this season. 
- Kristen's mother may still be alive.
- More secrets will be learned. For example we will see some people who “should” be right, not be right. There are also some definite twists that the characters and audience will have to figure out. And it looks so much better. The show looks great; darker, edgier and more interesting as well as more “filmy.”
- Elsewhere, Leslie Turner (Oded Fehr) putting the lab on lockdown and suspicions surrounding Maggie. 
- Stitching into a live consciousness leaves her with a big side effect: she's starting to experience emotions again. The new discovery leads to one change in the stitchers program: the suit Kirsten wears in the fish tank.. This should come in handy when her latest stitch leads to a shocking discovery and an important memory involving her biological father. 
- Logan Paul will moderate the Stitchers Panel at the 2016 Wondercon & will also guest star in a few episodes this April!  He is playing Theo Engelson, Camille's brother in a recurring capacity.
- On June 1st, 2016, Stitchers( The Cast, crew and fans) celebrated the series' one year anniversary of being on the air.
- The table read for episode: Pretty Little Lawyers took place on December 9th, 2015.
- As of July 23rd, 2016, there is still no update on whether or not the series has been renewed for a third season. 
- However, on October 5, 2016 it was confirmed by freeform and several other reliable sources that Stitchers has been renewed for a 3rd season!
|2.0||March 22nd, 2016||01||2.01|
|After Kirsten successfully brings Cameron back from the dead, she experiences an unexpected side effect: her temporal dysplasia is gone and she has real emotions for the first time since childhood. When a mystery involving Les Turner (Oded Fehr) forces the lab to go on lockdown placing a cloud of suspicion around Maggie, the team must find out what really happened, and fast. Kirsten’s latest stitch leads to a shocking discovery and an important memory involving her biological father. Meanwhile, Camille tries to cheer up an unhappy Fisher as he recovers from his wounds.|
|Hack Me If You Can||March 29th, 2016.||02||2.02|
|Kirsten meets her match in a high-stakes game of cat and mouse, on an all-new episode of “Stitchers” airing on Tuesday, March 29th on Freeform. When a black hat hacker dies after an extortion scheme gone wrong, the team learns he was involved with a website dedicated to infidelity. As the case develops, Kirsten discovers that the hacker was actually set up by someone with an extreme thirst for revenge. But when the killer turns their attention to the team’s personal lives, the Stitchers find themselves in grave danger at every turn. Meanwhile, Cameron’s recent brush with death gives him a new perspective on life, and Linus finally moves out of his parents’ house and into a fully equipped smart house.|
|The One That Got Away||April 5th, 2016||03||2.03|
|When Fisher’s mentor turns up dead, Kirsten’s stitch reveals the officer was murdered by a serial killer she’s been chasing for years. The Stitchers team picks up the detective’s leads in an effort to finally bring the suspect to justice, but danger arrives in an unexpected form when Cameron is trapped with the killer. Camille’s rebellious older brother Theo (guest star Logan Paul) arrives in town with a whole lot of trouble. Meanwhile, Cameron is finally honest with Kirsten about his feelings for her.|
|The Two Deaths of Jamie B.||April 12th, 2016||04||2.04|
|When an unidentified, severely damaged body is recovered in a dumpster, Kirsten’s stitch divulges that the victim has two death scenes from two very different times in his life. When it’s clear the victim had valuable information that could put a lot of people in danger, the team’s investigation leads them to Dr. Naomi Burke (Brooke Smith), a physicist with a hidden agenda. Camille tires of her brother Theo’s (Logan Paul) irresponsible ways and finally puts her foot down. Meanwhile, Linus turns to Cameron for help with a sticky situation and Detective Fisher and Kirsten uncover a clue about her father.|
|Midnight Stitcher||April 19, 2016||05||2.05|
|The team is forced to disobey Maggie’s direct orders, on an all-new episode of “Stitchers” airing TUESDAY, APRIL 19 (10:00–11:00 p.m. EDT) on Freeform. When a young woman falls to her death with a cryptic note attached to her body, Kirsten is convinced the message is somehow tied to her own past. But when the stitch reveals the victim was brainwashed to kill movie director Roman Bain (Michael Graziadei), the team ends up in a race against time to find the person responsible before someone gets seriously hurt. Meanwhile, Camille’s defense training unexpectedly reunites her with Liam (Jack Turner). The episode was written by: Shelley Meals and Darin Goldberg and directed by Norman Buckley.|
|The Dying Shame||April 26, 2016||06||2.06|
|When Fisher’s mentor, a tough female detective is murdered, Kirsten’s stitch reveals the officer was murdered by a serial killer she’s been chasing for years. Social media sensation Logan Paul guest stars as Camille’s scheming brother. The episode was written by:April Fitzsimmons and directed by Nina Lopez-Corrado.|
|Pretty Little Lawyers||May 3, 2016||07||2.07|
|When a bright, young lawyer is found dead, the team suspects she was murdered because of a case she was working on. After theorizing the lawyer was killed because she discovered something criminal about her firm’s high profile client, the team heads to the firm to interview her four ambitious coworkers, each of whom seems more suspicious than the last. While at the firm, Maggie crosses paths with a former college boyfriend (guest star Dondre Whitfield, “Mistresses”) who may be closer to the murder than she’d like to admit. Meanwhile, Camille’s interactions with Liam take a surprising turn, and Kirsten learns something shocking during the stitch. The episode was written by Lynne E. Litt and directed by Laura Belsey.|
|Red Eye||May 10, 2016||08||2.08|
|When a plane lands in Los Angeles with multiple dead passengers and no apparent cause, the Stitchers team sweeps into action. Now racing against the clock to determine if this is a terrorist attack or the work of a fellow passenger, Kirsten is tasked with stitching into one victim after another to learn exactly what happened. Cameron worries about Kirsten’s well-being and their new dynamic in light of his relationship with Nina. Meanwhile, Camille tries to help Linus through a personal issue, and Liam continues to cause problems.The teleplay was made by: Darin Goldberg and Andrew Zuber, whereas the story was created by: Shelley Meals and Andrew Zuber. The episode was directed by Chad Lowe.|
|The Guest||May 17, 2016||09||2.09|
|Mitchell Blair(guest star John Billingsley) directs Kirsten to shut down all investigation into finding her father. But Kirsten has finally made contact with someone she thinks can lead her to him.Ivy Brown. To gain her sister's trust, she tries to explain her role in the Stitchers program, without actually revealing the program’s nature. Treading carefully, Kirsten recounts the team’s current case, in which a series of murders is tied to a wildly popular new app. The episode was written by Lynne E Litt and Miguel Nolla. The episode was directed by Steve Robin.|
|All In||May 24, 2016||10||2.10|
|KIRSTEN GETS SHOCKING NEWS ABOUT HER FAMILY IN THE SEASON FINALE OF 'STITCHERS,' AIRING TUESDAY, MAY 24, ON FREEFORM. Now closer than ever to uncovering the mysteries surrounding her family, Kirsten uncovers a shocking secret in the season finale episode of "Stitchers" airing on TUESDAY, MAY 24 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on Freeform.Kirsten is angered by Liam's treachery, but before she can find her father to seek answers, he disappears. She searches for information, but gets more than she bargained for when she discovers a shocking family secret. Now Kirsten finds herself heading down a dark and dangerous path into her own memories to seek the truth - at any cost. It was written by: Jeffrey Alan Schechter, and directed by J. Miller Tobin.|
- ↑ Variety: Stitchers renewed for Season 2!
- ↑ Twitter: Stitchers Premiere
- ↑ http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/stitchers-season-two-ratings/
- ↑ Bustle: Stitchers on Fisher
- ↑ Bustle: Stitchers
- ↑ Bustle: Stitchers Cast Reveals Season 2 Spoilers
- ↑ Mikes Film Talk: Stitchers Interviews
- ↑ TV Insider: Stitchers Season 2 - Stitch Suit Upgrade
- ↑ Hollywood Reporter: Stitchers Promotes Damon Dayoub to Series Regular
- ↑ TVLine: Cassidy Freeman
- ↑ TVLine: John Billingsey
- ↑ Twitter: Ross Kurt Le
- ↑ Twitter: Guy Wilson confirms Stitchers role
- ↑ Instagram: Michael Graziadei
- ↑ Twitter: Tim Chiou confirms role on Stitchers series
- ↑ Instagram: Dontrell on Stitchers
- ↑ Mikes Film Talk: Sam Lewis
- ↑ TVLine: John Billingsley
- ↑ 
- ↑ Bustle: Stitchers "Season 2 Spoilers" from the Cast
- ↑ Twitter: Jeffrey on the 6AM call
- ↑ Twitter: Norman Buckley on the Table Read
- ↑ Twitter: Stitchers
- ↑ Twitter: Stitch Writers
- ↑ Instagram: Damon's Fight Scenes
- ↑ Twitter: TheRealZuber
- ↑ Twitter: Stitchers on Season 2
- ↑ Twitter: TheRealZuber (2)
- ↑ Twitter: Tim on "Pretty Little Lawyers"
- ↑ Twitter: Ross on the Last Day of Filming
- ↑ Instagram: Kayley Quinn, Coco Quinn
- ↑ Talk Nerdy with Us: Stitchers
- ↑ Twitter: StitchWriters (2)
- ↑ Instagram: Layla Alizada
- ↑ Twitter: StitchWriters (3)
- ↑ Facebook: Season 2 of Stitchers
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ Zap2It: Cameron's fate on Stitchers
- ↑ Zap2It: Kyle Harris Reveals Cameron's Fate in Season 2
- ↑ Mikes Film Talk: Stitchers Interview
- ↑ [http://mikesfilmtalk.com/2016/03/04/stitchers-interviews-emma-ishta-allison-scagliotti-salli-richardson-whitfield/
- ↑ [http://mikesfilmtalk.com/2016/03/04/stitchers-interviews-emma-ishta-allison-scagliotti-salli-richardson-whitfield/
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ Twitter: Theo Engelson played by Logan Paul
- ↑ 
- ↑ Twitter: Stitch Writers on "P.L.L."
- ↑ http://en.yibada.com/articles/144415/20160723/stitchers-season-3-cancelled-allison-scagliotti-hints-shows-fate.htm
- ↑ https://twitter.com/allisonscag/status/755870424483921920
- ↑ http://deadline.com/2016/10/stitchers-renewed-third-season-freeform-1201832012/