|Marital status:||Married to Jacqueline Stinger (presumably)|
|Significant Other/s:||Elizabeth Stinger|
|Family:|| Kirsten Clark (Youngest Daughter) |
Jacqueline Stinger (wife)
|Portrayed by:|| C. Thomas Howell (Season 1) |
Jonathan Emerson(Season 2-present)
|Season/s:||1, 2, 3|
|First appearance:||A Stitch In Time|
|Latest appearance:||Out of the Shadows|
Daniel Stinger was one of the creators of the algorithm that makes stitching possible. When his wife fell into a coma after being in a car accident, he attempted to use the technology and his young daughter to bring his wife back. He was unaware of the consequences of stiching into a person who wasn't deceased, and as a result, his wife died and left Kirsten sufferring from Temporal Dysplasia. Shortly after this incident, he left Kirsten in the care of Ed Clark, a family friend.
His current whereabouts are unknown.
He is tall with a thin frame and brown hair.
- His character is only seen briefly in the pilot, and then in the Season 1 finale, Full Stop.
- His only appearances were in the form of Kirsten's flashbacks or old home video, so it is unknown how he may look in the present day.
- His experiments with stitching led to the death of Kirsten's mother and causing Kirsten's Temporal Dysplasia.
- He worked with the Stitchers Program until he abandoned his work and family following the death of his wife.
- He has a second daughter, Ivy Brown. She is the half-sister of Kirsten Clark.