|“||Who do I think I am? I think I'm NSA, bitch.||”|
— Camille to Theo
|Occupation:|| Works for The Stitchers Program |
Handler for Kirsten Clark (former)
|Nickname:||Millie (by Theo Engelson)|
|Hair color:||Dark Brown|
|Marital status:||In a Relationship/It's Complicated|
|Significant Other/s:|| Linus Ahluwalia (boyfriend; complicated)|
Liam Granger (kissed; ruse)
|Family:|| Unnamed father (status unknown), |
Unnamed mother (status unknown)
Theo Engelson (brother)
|Portrayed by:||Allison Scagliotti|
|Season/s:|| 1 |
|First appearance:||A Stitch In Time|
|Latest appearance:||All In|
Camille Engelson is a main character on Stitchers. She is a gifted computer science grad student who is also Kirsten’s roommate. It is revealed that she was recruited to use her skills to assist Kirsten in her new role as a ‘stitcher.’ in Friends In Low Places. Camille is initially an antagonist to Kirsten Clark, accusing her of sabotaging her research project and getting Kirsten placed on academic suspension. She is portrayed by Allison Scagliotti.
She's in her 20s, is a feisty, outspoken grad student in Kirsten's program, as well as her roommate. While the two girls are sometimes at odds, Camille must tolerate, and even accept, Kirsten for who she is - because they also work together.
Camille was tasked with keeping an eye on Kirsten while the Stitchers program paid for her school and housing. The jig was soon up, however, when Kirsten discovered that Camille was with the program. With the cat out of the bag, Camille joined the team, where she fulfills a variety of functions. She's intelligent, opinionated, and is extremely helpful when it comes to understanding social situations and extra curricular activities that the rest of the team isn't quite familiar with.
Physical Appearance: Edit
Camille has dark brown hair and she also has brown eyes.
Appearances: 21/21 Edit
- A Stitch in Time
- Friends in Low Places
- I See You
- A Stitcher in the Rye
- The Root of All Evil
- Fire in the Hole
- Future Tense
- Full Stop
- When Darkness Falls
- Hack Me If You Can
- The One That Got Away
- The Two Deaths of Jamie B
- Midnight Stitcher
- The Dying Shame
- Pretty Little Lawyers
- Red Eye
- The Guest
- All In
- Kirsten Clark : Initially the two were antagonistic with one another and roommates but have been shown to start growing closer.
- Maggie Baptiste: Is her boss who inadvertently revealed that she had been hired to be part of the Stitchers Program a year earlier and had the task of spying on Kristin and reporting to her any findings.
- Cameron Goodkin : The two share a cordial co-worker relationship and are often times hanging out due to their shared connection with Kirsten.
- Linus Ahluwalia: The two at first shared a flirty banter that later became a one night stand as Camille enjoys being single way too much to pursue anything serious with him. However, despite her reservations, as of A Stitcher in the Rye, the two continue to hook up and spend time with each other.
- Liam Granger : In Season 2 Camille is assigned to get close to Liam to gather information. This covert operation put heavy strain on her relationship with Linus as she had to lie many times to maintain her cover.
- Quincy Fisher : In Season 2 Fisher and Camille become best friends. Fisher teaches Camille to fight while he is stuck at home due to a gun shot wound. She later finds him easy to talk to and tells him everything. The two have a very playful relationship, but are just friends, best friends.
- Theo Engelson : In Season 2 Camille's brother shows up at Kirsten's door. Camille has a fractured relationship with him, as Theo is a tool and unsavory character. He ridicules her and drives her insane with his actions and constantly getting into trouble which sometimes threaten his life.
- Camille suffers from musophobia - she specifically has a fear of rats over mice.
- Camile's parents abandoned her when she was sixteen.
- Maggie pays for her Grad School costs & living expenses, in order to spy on Kirsten to be part of the Stitchers Program.
- In A Stitch In Time, its revealed that she has knowledge in: Optogenetics, Statistics and double majored in Data Retrieval Systems.
- In Connection, it's further revealed that she also possesses knowledge in Acoustic Wave Theory and Electrical Engineering.
- It's revealed in Friends in Low Places, that she frequently carries a taser.
- It is also revealed that she is bisexual, or has at least had one relationship with a woman back in her 'trailer park days.'
Memorable Quotes Edit
Maggie: "So our victim was a voyeur."
Camille: "Fancy word for pervert."
Camille: "Check it, Fisher likes Sprinkles."
Fisher: "Don't judge me."
Camille: "Well, I guess let's go back to my place and hook up..."
Camille: "The stereo."
Camille: [to Linus] "Oh, and I don't think you're an idiot... You're more of an imbecile."
Linus: [to Cameron and Kirsten] "We were hooking up the stereo."
Camille: "We were totally hooking up... the stereo."
Linus: "You are deceptively athletic for someone of your stature."
Camille: "Tomorrow you will reflect on that comment and cringe."
Camille: [to Cameron] You're being so anal you're giving colons a bad name."
Linus: "We hooked up, followed by radio silence. I took it as a comment on my performance."
Camille: "Oh, I didn't realize you were waiting for a review."
Camille: [to Linus] "You know, 'needy lover' never looks good on anyone."
Kirsten: "Who said you could open my stuff?"
Camille: "Force of habit, at least now I don't need to re-seal it and pretend it didn't happen."
Camille: [to Maggie] "You're nasty when you get shot."
Cameron: "Don't worry, I gave Kirsten a safe word. [pauses] Help."
Camille: "Oh perfect, they won't know what she means."